You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ordering custom stationery for your wedding or special event is a simple process. See the below steps:
1. Fill out the below contact form with all of the information that you want us to know. It is important to include your wedding date, wedding colour choices and any preference of florals, fonts and designs.
Note: It is unfortunately not possible to create customised stationery for weddings within 8 weeks before the big day.
2. We will be in touch with you via email with regards to your design, to discuss further and our availability to complete your request. We will also send you our pricing list and timeline. If you have a Pinterest inspiration board or inspiration image, you are most welcome to send it to us for consideration in creating your custom set.
3. A 30% deposit is required before starting any design work, which will be taken off the final cost of your quote. This is non-refundable. Your quote will be sent to you at this point, if you accept the quote - the deposit will be required within 24 hours.
4. Work on any custom designs will only begin once the deposit is received. Once the deposit is received, you will be sent a questionnaire to confirm your details and wording for your stationery.
5. Work will begin on your first draft of your stationery :)
If you would prefer to order pre-designed stationery items in our Etsy store or online shop, see how to order printed stationery using one of our pre-designed designs here.
To view more information with regards to processing times, shipping and delivery, please click here
You have no items in wishlist.