How it Works
The process of ordering and customising your wedding or event stationery is a really simple process.
1. Begin by purchasing a design in the store, and edit directly within your browser (Using Templett.com).
2. Double click to edit text. Try a FREE demo here
3. Download your templates as PDF, PNG & JPG.
4. Save thousands by printing at home or make use of our printing service / recommendations
Personalise your own invitations to your unique style.
Visit the FAQ page for more information on editing your templates.
For more detailed information on how to edit your templates and how to print them, see the How to Edit & Print guide for more details.
What is Templett?
Templett is an online editor that allows you to personalize your templates without installing any fonts or software. You can open Templett in any internet window (works best in Chrome), edit, and download print your wedding templates in minutes - saving you money along the way.
You will need a computer to access Templett.com. Mobile editing is not yet supported.
How to Order a Custom design?
Do you like one of our pre-designed items but would like something more customised to you? No problem!
Before ordering a complete custom order, please check the How to Order Printed Stationery and Shipping and Delivery pages for more information. If you have all the information that you require, please fill in the bespoke order form and we will be in touch within 1 – 2 business days.
How to order Printed items?
You can choose three ways to print your templates:
- Print your templates at home,
- Print your templates at a print shop of your choice or
- Make use of one of our Printing Partners.
Allowing you the opportunity to make your stationery work for you.
For more details on printing, read more at our Printing page.